Skills: Customer Service, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Technologist II, Client Services will be responsible for providing IT support to all local and remote employees of the Clear Lake division, as well as to other divisions within the organization as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up, image, configure and maintain company desktops, laptops and mobile devices including conference room equipment.
- Maintain access control of controlled information including ITAR, EAR and CUI data.
- Help business operations utilize information systems to improve efficiency.
- Provide end-user support for all computer related applications.
- Configure, test and troubleshoot network connectivity for local and remote computers.
- Manage user account information and permissions (Active Directory).
- Prioritize and respond to IT support tickets within SLA requirements.
- Maintain, analyze, and repair hardware and software systems.
- Assist internal IT groups in support of the local IT infrastructure and VoIP services.
- Support and implement IT policies for the OII network, and for international travel regulations.
- Must be able to maintain inventory.
- Travel to support local Oceaneering sites regularly, and regional sites on occasion.
- Plan and prioritize tasks in order to accomplish goals.
- Maintain a safe and clean IT working environment.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in maintaining computer hardware/software and working in a customer oriented service environment,
- Proficient in: Computer imaging, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite, O365, Google Apps, videoconferencing equipment and applications.
- Valid U.S. drivers' license.
- Must be a US citizen or have Legal Permanent Resident card (green card).
- HDI Support Center Analyst or ITIL certification.
- A+ certification.
- Security + certification.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Enovia, AutoCAD, SolidWorks.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.