Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of BHGE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The role of the Service Delivery Manager is to ensure proper resource planning (people, assets, materials, inventory and facilities) to achieve alignment with the Legal, HSE, Business Objectives, Customer Expectations, Market Trends, and action identified gaps.
The ability to execute flawlessly and deliver on-time products and services to our customers....first time, every time, and everywhere.
The ability to drive vertical alignment for Service Delivery within the Wireline Services Product Line and drive horizontal alignment for Service Delivery across OFS Product Lines for integrated and multi-product line projects.
The ability to influence, align and generate differential performance and results is critical, working across business boundaries through influence and networking to create extraordinary results.
- Accountable for product line operational performance within the region
- Execute the remote operations strategy to drive operational productivity
- Customer Engagement
- Local customer communication regarding service delivery and performance enhancement projects
- Participate with local business performance review meetings with key accounts
- Participate in high impact incident response with local customers
- Conduct readiness review of personnel, equipment, facilities to deliver business plans and customer expectations and escalate to global team as necessary
- Key Performance Indicators
- Monitor KPI to evaluate effectiveness of operational activity
- Action any deviation from KPI targets to drive continuous improvement
- Our Service Delivery Process - MtJC
- Ensure trained and competent personnel perform each activity
- Continuous Improvement
- Identify any gaps in local capabilities and develop improvement plans to ensure compliance with global standards
- Field incident management process reporting, root cause determination, corrective actions and closure
- Expected travel frequency 40%
- Coach the use of proper RCA
- Resources allocations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or relevant industry experience within product line
- At least 4 years of experience in operational management and/or service delivery within the Regions for the designated product line
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience at the field as Wireline field engineer
- Knowledge of Baker Hughes Wireline OH and CH logging tools
- P&L responsibilities
- High Degree of Expertise and Operational experience with BHGE Wireline Services
- Expected travel frequency 40%
- Excellent communication skills, tact and diplomacy to interface
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and team player
- Creative and Original Thinking
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Computer literate
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more