Skills: Accounting, Contracts Administration, Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: admin, business support, administration, contracts, proposals, bids, tenders, payroll, finance, accounting, sales, business management, business
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Commercial and Supply Chain Office Executive
Objectives - To support the company in effective administration on management, legal, supply chain terms and conditions and accounting.
After the first year you will have experience in or able to assist with:
- Account preparation and inputs
- Aid in the development of our products/services with the Principal Specialists
- Any other administrative duties as required by Directors
- Arranging regular testing of office electrical equipment and alarms
- Assist and develop the implementation of company marketing strategy to increase exposure to the industry
- Assist with and provide cover for booking travel and accommodation world wide
- Client interfacing to discuss work scope requirements and creating proposals for clients
- Conduct market analysis to retain competitive advantage
- Contract Rate negotiation
- Contract review and administration
- Deal with any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Discussion with Clients regarding work scope requirements and creation of proposals
- Identify, and develop the implementation of business strategy to attract new clients and develop existing relationships
- Insurance cover negotiations for company activities.
- Invoice preparation and monitor accounts payable
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, accountants and clients
- Maintaining supplies of office stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Manage personnel and project records
- Managing filing systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Preparation of payroll and staff expense information
- Preparing Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents
- Project Cost tracking
- Represent us at relevant industry events and create/retain a positive corporate image
- Support the administrating of the e-learning training Learning Management System including maintenance of accreditation by external bodies.
- Support the coordination of Tender responses
- Support the daily management and administration of the Virtual Academy
- Supporting other Business Functions as required
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Management
- MSC Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.