Skills: Accounting, Contracts Administration, Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: admin, business support, administration, contracts, proposals, bids, tenders, payroll, finance, accounting, sales, business management, business
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Commercial and Supply Chain Office Executive
Objectives - To support the company in effective administration on management, legal, supply chain terms and conditions and accounting.
After the first year you will have experience in or able to assist with:
- Account preparation and inputs
- Aid in the development of our products/services with the Principal Specialists
- Any other administrative duties as required by Directors
- Arranging regular testing of office electrical equipment and alarms
- Assist and develop the implementation of company marketing strategy to increase exposure to the industry
- Assist with and provide cover for booking travel and accommodation world wide
- Client interfacing to discuss work scope requirements and creating proposals for clients
- Conduct market analysis to retain competitive advantage
- Contract Rate negotiation
- Contract review and administration
- Deal with any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Discussion with Clients regarding work scope requirements and creation of proposals
- Identify, and develop the implementation of business strategy to attract new clients and develop existing relationships
- Insurance cover negotiations for company activities.
- Invoice preparation and monitor accounts payable
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, accountants and clients
- Maintaining supplies of office stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Manage personnel and project records
- Managing filing systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Preparation of payroll and staff expense information
- Preparing Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents
- Project Cost tracking
- Represent us at relevant industry events and create/retain a positive corporate image
- Support the administrating of the e-learning training Learning Management System including maintenance of accreditation by external bodies.
- Support the coordination of Tender responses
- Support the daily management and administration of the Virtual Academy
- Supporting other Business Functions as required
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Management
- MSC Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
Bringing over 60 years of experience to the market, Petro People provide both tailored Recruitment Services and Upstream & Downstream Project Engineering & Management Solutions to the Oil & Energy Sector.
Petro People provide a tailored Recruitment Service to our clients globally and have amassed over 60 years of experience working exclusively in the Oil & Energy industry.
Using our 7 Stage Collaborative Model, we are perfectly positioned to support you in both permanent and contract positions onshore or offshore.
Based in the Oil & Gas capital of Europe, Petro People provide a full Turnkey Project Engineering & Management Service to our global Upstream & Downstream clients.
Whether we provide a full Project Management Team or a single discipline engineer, our experienced personnel form a crucial part of our clients operation and together they ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time, within budget and fully achieve the intended requirements.
Project Management including Support & Planning
Project Teams & Personnel
Brownfield and Greenfield FEED & Engineering Services
Construction & Pre-fabrication
Commissioning & Decommissioning
Logistics & Mobilisation
Recruitment & Payroll Solutions
Offshore Drilling services
SPS & UWILD Projects
Upgrade, Repair & Modification Projects
Stacking & Reactivation
Petrochemical / Refinery Project Personnel
Plant Upgrade / Repair or Modification projects
Commissioning & Decommissioning Services
FEED & Engineering Services
Please visit our website for more information on our Recruitment or Project Services.
Part of the Maxwell Drummond Group