Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local expertise and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Supervise, coordinates, and oversees all regional operations.
Regional operations for this role covers Kirkhill facility and Echt storage facility
- Supervise the efficient and orderly processing of material movement documentation as required by customer requirements.
- Adhere to and promote all health/safety requirements.
- Ensure quality systems are updated and maintained.
- Organizes and contributes to maintaining a safe, clean and orderly facility.
- Access to inventory or documentation can be made with ease.
- Productivity and process quality of facility operations.
- Reducing controllable expenses.
- Manage Warehouse to ensure customer requirements are meet.
- Oversees strategic planning of the Warehouse for each project to ensure successful delivery.
- Drives cost reduction wherever applicable while meeting customer and safety requirements.
- Major contribution to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team.
- Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures. Works together with people from the business unit.
- Manage and coordinate communication between the Workshop supervisors and Team as required.
- Direct Reports Management.
- Performance Development Discussions. (1 per Quarter)
- Supervise productivity and process quality of regional operations.
- Production responsibility within the department, prioritizing Parts delivery, returns, Export, Dangerous Goods Management and on time delivery.
- Driving Compliance.
- Drives HSE Front Line Leadership.
- Competence Management Plan CNP - Overview and Development. Achieve.
- Managing career development
- Daily Toolbox Meetings with regional teams. (GEOS)
- Monthly HSE Meetings with Team.
- Handling special project as assigned.
- Excellent problem solver qualification.
- Knowledge of customer requirements.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Logistics certificate of apprenticeship or similar.
- Significant experience in a previous role
- SAP experience.
- Leadership skills, Team Player, Honest, Positive, Competent & Flexible.
- Experience with Lean 6 Sigma.
- Product line knowledge in oil field services.
Kirkhill, Echt (Aberdeenshire)
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more