Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Residential role in Qatar
Ensure a proper execution of the Purchase Process, i.e:
- Receive purchase requests or scope of work from technical entities, clarify and agree on bidder lists,
- Use Market Intelligence, Cost model, target price to prepare the contractual strategy,
- Discuss contractual/purchasing strategy with the duet and the Head of Purchasing,
- Compile tender packages/RFQ documents and organise CFT/RFQ, single source negotiation as required along the purchase process,
- Ensure that technical evaluation is performed as per auditable criteria and evaluate the offers on contractual and commercial aspects,
- Ensure contractual and commercial conditions are agreed to best serve and protect Company's interest,
- Issue internal evaluation and external recommendations,
- Establish corresponding contractual purchase order and/or frame contract and/or centralised call-off order,
- Perform expediting activities to ensure the timely delivery of materials and equipment to meet company's deadlines,
- Follow the fulfilment of the purchase up to delivery in Qatar and payment,
- Ensure all purchased equipments and materials comply with safety rules and standards and no major defects are identified per inspection terms or PO,
- Follow up with suppliers in case of claim.
o To verify that company contractual policies and applicable laws and regulations are adhered to, especially related to ethic and transparency.
o Develop / maintain/ provide feedback on supplier performance and deliverables.
o Use systematically UNISOL and other CP tools such as Contiki, SMT, e-Sourcing for all C&P process.
o Keep the requester informed of the progress of his PO.
o Contribute to activities related to reporting and indicators for procurement activities.
o Ensure the good administration and filing of all the procurement documents as per procedures such as: offers, comparison, approvals, justifications, circulation forms, etc. in order the whole process is auditable at
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements