Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
Other Skills: Reservoir Matter, Hydrocarbon, Resource Assessment, FDP, mature field reservoir, reservoir Management, Reservoir Surveillance
Experience: 14 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are - SOFOMATION - a human resource staffing agency providing highest standards of quality and professionalism. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and yet personal services both to our clients and applicants and our ability to supply the right staff complements the recruitment needs of our esteemed clients.
Top E&P client is looking for the services of senior personnel to join their organization as:
TITLE: SENIOR RESERVOIR ENGINEER
EXPERIENCE: 14+ YEARS
LOCATION: MIDDLE EAST
TYPE: 2 TO 3 YEARS (RENEWABLE CONTRACT)
STATUS: FAMILY WITH EXPAT BENEFITS
JOB DESCRIPTION (GENERIC):-
- Minimum B.Sc. Reservoir/Petroleum Engineering
- 15+ years of experience, preferably with internationally reputable operators in locations such as but not limited to Americas, Africa, MENA & Europe.
- Proven experience in undertaking assessments and assurance under SPE-PRMS, SEC or another resources management system to capture lifecycle hydrocarbon classification and uncertainty
- Proven track record of creating and delivering value to large organizations across the globe.
- This should include demonstrated use of technical tools, processes and analysis to impact all phases of green and brown field developments and M&A activities, such as
- Inter-disciplinary integration of field and well data
- Production forecasting driven by well, reservoir and facilities constraints
- Rapid M&A screening and evaluation using benchmarks and analogues
- Dynamic reservoir simulation and uncertainty modelling
- Supporting development options screening and valuation
- Phased or stage gated large project maturation
- Assurance role as operator or non-operator
- Decision analysis and support leading to project sanction or investment decisions
Key Words: Classical Reservoir Engineer, Petroleum Engineering, Development Engineering, Dynamic Modelling, Reservoir Simulation, Material Balance, Well Performance, Decline Curves, SPE-PRMS, SEC, Production Forecasting, Uncertainty Modelling, Conventional and Unconventional Development Planning, Deep Water, ARIES, VALNAV, PhDWin, OFM, INTERSECT, ECLIPSE, MBAL, PETROVR
Sofomation is an international recruitment agency with profound specialization in Oil & Gas, EPC, IT, Rail, Logistics, Healthcare and Energy Sectors. We have an international dominance and cater to the various Fortune 500 companies across locations in APAC/MENA and UK/US since 1999, having our Global Reach by being strategically located in United States, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Malaysia, Singapore & India.
We are able to assist organizations in gaining a competitive edge by delivering highly skilled resources through a global search effort across diverse nationalities, which aims at bringing the best talent, in the market place.
Our expert team takes the time to understand candidate’s careers to date and future aspirations. This allows us to offer expert advice and help take their career to the next level.
Our Team replicates subject market experts and headhunters having in-depth knowledge which helps us to excel not just in recruitments but also enables us to understand and translate your business needs into key deliverable responses. Our focus is always on innovative and value-added recruitment solutions to maximize client returns through our unique state-of-the-art recruitment model.
We have hosted recruitment drives globally that speak of our success and light the doorways of abounding number of satisfied employers and employees.