Our Client is a leading subsea equipment manufacturer is seeking for a HSE Supervisor to work in their Singapore Facilities.
General Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the facility in in compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management system and all local legal EHS requirements
- To provide assistance to project management team in terms of all HSE related matters
- Oversee and facilitate work place risk/hazard assessment and analysis both local and regional
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assist in implementing the company HSE policies, procedure and guidelines and maintaining HSE record-keeping and company database.
- Propose and execute improvement initiatives to the company HSE management system in compliance with the statutory & corporate requirements.
- Ensure active participation in the company safety committee works, liaise closely with various department to facilitate and drive the progress of the company HSE plan and programs.
- Draft HSE operating procedure, safety training materials and any relevant documentation or manual in supporting of the company HSE management system compliance and effectiveness.
- Oversee and facilitate work place risk/hazard assessment and analysis, pollution prevention/ control and various HSE compliance activities.
- Conducting/assisting in work place HSE inspections and audits, following up on the effective implementation and closure of associated corrective/remedial actions.
- Assist in reviewing/corresponding of relevant customer or third party queries and assessments on the company HSE management systems, as part of the company project tender (ITB) requirements.
- Coordinate internal/external HSE audit programs, lead in incident reporting/investigation and be the first line in emergency response, assuming HSE administrative duties and undertake any ad-hoc tasks, project or assignment as required and directed by the company management.
- Coordinate all Fire Safety related programs such as Emergency Evacuation drill, table -top exercise
- Work with Facilities and other departments to ensure facility is in compliance to all fire safety regulation stipulated by the SCDF.
- Ensure compliance to customer's HSE requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Science
- Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health or MOM registered WSH Officer and/or Fire Safety Manager certified with SCDF.
- NEBOSH certificate
- Min 5 years' experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience in management systems e.g. ISO14001 and/or OHSAS18001, as well as local statutory compliance.
- Relevant experience in managing projects in HSE aspect.
- Certified Lead auditor in ISO 14001; ISO 45001 (will be an advantage)