Baker Hughes, has an opening for CDL Driver (Upstream Chemicals) in Big Spring, Texas.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Knowledgeable and familiar with DOT regulations
- Perform routine servicing and inspection of truck equipment and supplies
- Understanding container labeling and associated product hazards
- Candidate will be travelling 95% of the time, within assigned territory (occasional overnight travel)
- Special duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Class "A or B" CDL with Hazmat Endorsement (or ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire)
- Minimum of six (6) months of commercial driving experience
- Live within a drivable distance (75 minutes) to worksite.
- Mandatory overtime occasionally required
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and background check
- Ability to lift and carry a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend over 40-50 times per day
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- 1+ year commercial driving/Oilfields
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
- Previous oil and gas well treating experience
- Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies, trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters and gauges
- Experience with chemical safety
- Computer literacy is required due to working with tablets and various software programs to conduct daily responsibilities
- Hands on experience required with electronic equipment and software (GPS, Elogs, Etc.)
Big Spring, Texas
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more