Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Marketing, Student / Recent Grad
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:The Strategic Marketing Intern will support Marketing team and Segment Strategy with quantitative analysis in order to frame and size the Turbomachinery and Process Solutions market and its products.
Essential Responsibilities:• Conduct analysis on Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and Energy transition segments, track macroeconomics as well as and industry indicators impacting
Turbomachinery and Process Solutions market volumes
• Support the new product development process providing both market highlights and data in order to build the value proposition
• Compare the information gathered by public sources with the market feedback provided by geographic areas Sales and Commercial teams
• Gather the available information from various sources in a common format to include it into a homogenous databaseQualifications/Requirements:• Engineering or Business Administration degree with outstanding results
• Excellent analytical skills with advanced computer skills, notably Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident and articulate (English)
• Ability to build financial models to evaluate business cases and ability to understand the technical content behind it
• Data mining skills and capacity to express reality through models
• Results oriented, strong team player
• Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships
• Interest in Energy Markets
Desired Characteristics:• Knowledge of Turbomachinery and/or Oil & Gas/Energy markets
• International experience during studies/work
• Previous internship of 3-6 months
• Fluency in Italian
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more