Skills: Accounting, Budget / Cost Control
Other Skills: Chartered Accountant; Degree/Diploma in Finance/Accounting; Offshore related environment; Cash management; Liquidity Management and Forecasting
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeenshire, Westhill, UK, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is seeking an analytical and structured Treasury Manager for a newly established role in its Westhill, Aberdeen office.
The Treasury Manager role is a newly established role which will be reporting to Head of Treasury and IR. The position will be part of the finance and accounting team in Aberdeen. On a global basis, the Finance and Accounting team of the company consists of over 30 people in various locations.
- Liquidity management and forecasting for the company and its subsidiaries globally
- Cash management - responsibility for following up the Company's bank accounts and banking relations for cash management, ensuring an efficient account structure through cash pools or other solutions
- Manage foreign exchange exposure and deposits of excess cash in the group
- Assist in the company's financing projects, and maintain the company's loans and interest overview, and compliance with loan agreements
- Following up with and interaction with banks, bondholders and other debt counterparties
- Follow up on the company's financial investments and valuation of these
- Support in the quarterly and annual reporting
- Supporting the investor relations function
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and other tasks within the finance structure subject to availability