We are looking for an experienced QHSE / Document Controller to join our client, an International Drilling Contractor, based in Westhill, Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
The successful QHSE / Document Controller will report to the Senior QHSE Advisor. You will be a key player in a busy, fast paced department, completing all administrative and system tasks, analysing data, as well as driving improvements based on user feedback, updating and taking a key part in preparations and procedure development. You will participate in the Emergency Response Team and oversee all elements of the Emergency Response process. Support departments with the preparation and submission of tenders from a QHSE perspective for tenders worldwide
- Ensuring all administrative systems records and reports are accurately and properly maintained (BMS, EHS, COMET Root App..)
- Responsible for updating, distributing and maintaining all QHSE related documentation and data
- Working to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001/45001 standards
- Actively participate in any Emergency Response Team tasks
- Support and provide input for tenders on QHSE elements for tenders worldwide
- Assisting with the development of the Company's' management and quality assurance systems and risk management prevention programs
- Support and assist during External or Internal Audits
- Provide administrative support during Incident Investigation Process.
- Timely execution of related actions based on QHSE activities, both reactive and proactive
- Preparation of key documentation for approval and sign off
- Produce and prepare Monthly Management Reports
- Issue updates to the QHSE Management System
- Liaise with various internal and external departments
The successful candidate must have proven experience within a similar Oil & Gas QHSE/ Document Control role, within ISO Standards environment. Have excellent knowledge of ISO standards, 9001, 14001, 18001/45001. Must have experience on the QHSE Elements for the submission of Tenders worldwide. Be able to work in a detailed orientated environment and be interested in a variety of QHSE related tasks. Working knowledge of reporting systems for Accidents, Risk Assessments, Incident and Near Miss investigations and the Root Cause Analysis. Must be Computer Literate and capable of Analyzing Data. Be flexible and adaptable with ability to work in a consistent fast moving operation.