Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
Essential Responsibilities:• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their
discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies, Documentation
Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the
technology selected for the project.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice.Is
eager to pair and learn.
• Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
• Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
• Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
• Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering
• A minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience
• Hands-on experience with Visual Studio, C# .net programming, databases
• Good to have experience with Angular JS, Node JS, developing apps for cloud platform and
familiarity with microservices architecture.
• Self-driven, motivated individual with learning agility
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more