Skills: Emergency Response, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Other Skills: NEBOSH (National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety); QHSE Elements for Tender submission; Global exposure
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeenshire, Westhill, UK, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
We have an excellent opportunity for an Onshore Senior QHSE Advisor to join our client on a permanent basis, based in Westhill, Aberdeen.
The Onshore Senior QHSE Advisor will be based onshore and be responsible for all matters related to QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) and direct the QHSE division by providing guidance to ensure all regulatory standards and company policies are followed and advise senior management to guarantee effective QHSE support to the business.
- Provision of advice to managers and staff on all aspects of QHSE company policy and legislative requirements
- Provision of QHSE Elements for the submission of Tenders worldwide
- Update and play key role in preparations and procedure development for Emergency Response
- Participation in Emergency Response team
- Oversight of Emergency Response
- Participation in both internal and external audits
- Travel to offshore location to conduct site visit / audit when required
- Evaluation and maintenance of existing QHSE management system and the implementation of improvement.
- Liaison with certifying bodies, clients and enforcement agencies over regular QHSE system audit.
- Implementation and communication of the company's QHSE programmes.
- Investigation of incidents to identify root cause and improvement.
The successful candidate must hold a NEBOSH General Certificate qualification (or equivalent) and hold extensive QHSE management systems experience. They will have accumulated a wealth of experience in Offshore Drilling, internal/external auditing, Emergency Response and comprehensive knowledge and interpretation of ISO standards; 9001, 14001, 18001/45001. Must have experience with the QHSE Elements for the submission of Tenders worldwide. Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information. Be able to work in a fast moving organisation and have leadership, teamwork, communication, creativity, planning, listening and interpersonal skills.