Skills: Design Engineer, Pipeline Engineering, Pipeline Services
Other Skills: engineering, drawing, pipeline, engineer, design, project
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Summary Description of Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Design and create Engineering drawings (INVENTOR drawing package) associated with Pipelines PL requirements e.g. Canisters, Testing apparatus
- Design and engineer Pipelines PL Testing programs (our site or 3rd party facility). Facilitate testing operations as required. Provision of onsite operations (both on and offshore) and associated travel may be required.
- Engineer / calculate Pipeline PL technical solutions utilising EVO PIG, Gels and Chemicals
- Provide Technical support to the Project Manager, Sales and Operations teams
- Ability to present and recommend technical solutions to the customer. Have commercial awareness associated with engineering / technical work being offered/conducted.
- Participate in the development and delivery of the Company's overall strategic plan
- Interface with the Sales, Development, and Operations team
- Build and maintain relationships with peers and senior leadership including CEO and CTO
- Establish and maintain a strong external network through membership of professional bodies, attendance of applicable conferences and CPD (full support will be given by us.
Key QHSE Responsibilities
- Fully engage with our safety culture demonstrating proactive behaviour at all times.
- Share in the organisation's values communication openly and honestly
- Actively participate with reporting and auditing, demonstrating a desire for continual improvement.
Desired Attributes and Experience
- A self-starter with high energy and strong communication skills
- Experience in energy sector pipelines segment
- Experience of managing interfaces within an oilfield service company organisation
- Delivery of small-scale projects
- Minimum HND qualification
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.