Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
HEAD, PROJECTS PLANNING
- BSc or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline. Preferably Certified PMP or equivalent professional association.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 15 years experience in project engineering, of which 8 years in project planning of Oil and Gas industry with at least 3 years at supervisory level.
- Expert in planning and scheduling of large complex projects. Expert level working knowledge in Primavera and associated applications.
- Extensive working experience in project engineering, planning, scheduling & phasing, project control & monitoring, forecasting/trending, invoice verification, risk assessment, change management, review and analysis of variations/ Extension of Time claims.
- Dynamic leadership qualities and project management skills with excellent track record in meeting project objectives successfully.
- Extensive knowledge of contractual aspects applicable to project execution and construction industry with wide ranging experience in managing contractual disputes and arbitration issues will be advantageous.
- Solid career progression with reputable Owner / Contractor organizations.
- Excellent verbal/written English.
- High level of computer literacy with relevant MS Office/Project Control Software packages.
- Work experience in the Arabian Gulf Countries is desirable.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa