The Plant Administrator is responsible for daily administration functions, including but not limited to, answering telephones, greeting visitors, and distributing mail. This person is also responsible for general correspondence, filing, reporting, and preparation/matching of invoices. JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- The Plant Administrator is able to work constructively and professionally in an office environment. This person must have strong communication/interpersonal skills as well strong computer skills, including extensive use of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Respond to all inquiries from internal as well as outside sources and either handle the question, or refer to the appropriate person
- This position will utilize computer programs for the generation of correspondence, reports, chart statistics and excel sheets, power point presentations, and production data collection for report purposes
- Will participate pro-actively in the Targa safety process, including safety orientations
- Preparing correspondence and parcels to send by USPS, FedEx, UPS and distribute mail
- Acts as liaison between Houston office and the field office in coordination of matters related to job functions including payroll, accounting, and Human Resources functions
- Prepare/coordinate travel arrangements as needed
- Assist with meetings, lunches and meeting room arrangements
- Monitor/order and maintain office supplies for the department
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions
- Minimum 1-3 years of work related experience required
- Previous administrative experience in the oil and gas industry (preferred)
- Previous experience supporting operations or engineering group (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, provide continual attention to detail, flexibility to handle changing priorities and multi-tasking, while managing and meeting deadlines
- Ability to interact and communicate with professional courtesy, hospitality and tact to all levels of the organization in addition to external customers, contacts and other members of the financial and energy community
- Must be extremely organized
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness is required due to the sensitivity and confidentiality of some of the information and data that is handled
- Strong interpersonal skills. Position requires demonstrated professionalism, flexibility, tact, and diplomacy while working effectively with minimal direct supervision
- Conscientious about quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Be able to work constructively and professionally in an office environment
- Associate's college degree
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.