Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering's Maritime Insight Team is on a mission to drive change in the maritime industry. By combining innovative technologies with skilled expertise we offer solutions that increase transparency, reduce conflicts of interest and provide significant savings in time and money. Our mission's success depends on us building a team of diversified, highly skilled individuals with passion, commitment, determination and a will to succeed. Join our team now!
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The purpose of the Marketing Manager is to acquire and manage leads for the Digital and Direct sales teams to act on, through data acquisition and marketing campaigns.
To establish, manage and maintain all marketing material including but not limited to website, social media account, through interaction with Oceaneering Group Marketing.
To manage CRM platform, content and reporting requirements for Maritime.This position may be located in Houston, TX or Stavanger, Norway.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and commit to the vision and innovation in the MIP business plan and work tirelessly to execute on the strategy
- Lead Generation
- Identify and acquire lead market data sources
- Ingesting of the lead data in Salesforce
- Execution of campaigns to convert leads to opportunities
- Coordinate and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Communication Channels
- Develop and deliver content via multiple communication channels
- Manage optimization strategy, content development and social media.
- Project management of replacement of PortVision.com web presence
- Develop and execute strategies to increase SEO and website visits.
- Ensure that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Coordinate utilization of Oceaneering Group Marketing
- Coordinate digital marketing content for OceanSMART
- Platform Management
- Manage and maintain Salesforce
- Set up, test and launch emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists and flows for digital demand generation programs
- Also considered "additional duties"
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum (3) years' experience of multi-faceted exposure in digital marketing
- B2B experience
- Salesforce Administration Skills
- Familiar with web design, content management systems, analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, social marketing and e-commerce.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques, keyword rankings, landing page optimization and best practices to drive conversion metrics.
- Experience in HubSpot Administration and management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Knowledge of negotiation techniques.
- Develops other indirect strategies to influence others
- Notices trends and develops plans to prepare for opportunities or problems
- Enlists experts or third parties to influence others
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Keeps manager informed about progress and problems
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
Personal Characteristics or As a person you are:
- Results and solution-oriented
- Innovative and forward-thinking/ (or) Pro-active and independent (Self-driven)
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- An excellent communicator, structured and has a good sense of order
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and influencing skills
- Speak/Write English fluently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Motivated, creative, systematic and cooperative
- Ability to work with a wide range of technically qualified staff
- Comfortable working in a matrix management environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.