At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes, has an opening for Chemical Service Representative (Upstream Chemicals) in Odessa, TX Essential Responsibilities:
- Support field sales by providing technical assistance, delivering chemical, testing of water samples, pulling samples, monitoring programs. Inventory chemical surveillance and chemical pump operating at the right rate.
- Maintain chemical pump function, inventory surveillance and product ordering for chemicals.
- Service reporting of to pump function in the field.
- Take samples and test water samples and crude and submit results of samples to account managers for recommendation to the client.
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives.
- Activates/deactivates feed systems based on safety or performance related determinations.
- Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.
- Determines the need to order product and place product orders for customers who elect to have the order fulfillment process.
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- At least one-year experience in oil field services.
- Experience troubleshooting mechanical devices.
- Self-Motivated, time management, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite. Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- Class "B" CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more