Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Watkins, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Planner / Scheduler II with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position will be based in Watkins, CO.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
The Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for securing resources, materials, and equipment required for all project work. Also, they will be tasked with scheduling for all capital project, corrective maintenance, and expense-related activities.
- Securing resources, materials, and equipment required for all project work
- Scheduling of all Capital Project, Corrective Maintenance, and expense-related activities
- Participating and compliance in the Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) Management System's training and policies
- Prioritizing and setting dates for the execution of all project work via interfacing with Development Teams and Operations Groups to establish work schedules
- Ensuring execution falls within target timeframes safely and effectively
- Responsible for materials tracking and control
- Driving efficient use of contractors
- Generating the work package for all jobs, utilizing standard procedures and processes across all operating areas
- Escalating issues regarding resource or workload constraints
- Upon completion, close open projects, remove from schedule, and re-allocate resources
- 5+ years of direct experience in the Oil and Gas operations
- 3+ years of experience with field/maintenance experience around maintenance and lease crew activities
- Proficient (ability to perform the skill with little assistance) in Excel and Word (intermediate level)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High school diploma or GED
- 10+ years of direct experience in the Oil and Gas operations
- Experience with Planning and Scheduling projects within SAP
- Proficient (ability to perform the skills with little assistance) in SAP, MS Project & Prometheus planning/scheduling systems
- Significant experience with materials tracking and control
- 10+ years of experience with field/maintenance experience around maintenance and lease crew activities
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments by courageously dealing with important problems, holding others accountable, and standing up for what is right
- Delivers results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions that are safe and ethical
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.