Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client, an Oil and Gas service company based in South Aberdeen have a vacancy for a Data Entry Clerk to join their team ASAP on a full-time, staff basis.
• Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
• Type in data provided directly from customers
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents
• Update existing data
• Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
• Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
• Basic knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
• Basic understanding of databases
• Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.