Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is a multinational power management company who are recruiting for a Product Manager on a staff basis to work in the Berkshire area.
The primary function of this role is to develop and implement strategic product plans for the assigned product line, with full P&L accountability for all activity relating to those product lines including; technical support and custom solution projects.
- Provide valuable input into the business' 5 year strategic product roadmap and own projects related to your assigned product line.
- Be responsible for new product introductions; ensuring that they are on schedule and to budget to meet profitability and volume targets.
- Develop and maintain the product line by adapting to market changes and customer/segment needs.
- Direct the production of all necessary product marketing to strengthen our market position.
- Work closely with peers within EMEA, USA and APAC to deliver global alignment
We're looking for:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- Relevant Product Management experience, ideally within an Electrical Manufacturer
- Experience of managing people in a matrix organisation
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements