Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Other Skills: Languages: English, Portuguese mandatory
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1. To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
2. To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
3. To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
4. To work by anticipation.
5. With the spirit of One TOTAL values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
6. To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
7. To keep divisional Manager and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To advise the Project Managers on architecture related actions/decisions.
8. To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE and to implement HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
9. To be informed of Company Rules and Specifications (CR's/GS's), Corporate, TEPA and Project procedures related to IT and IS, for application to his activities.
10. To promote innovation and digitalization as far as compatible with good enough and LEAN approach for all activities. To seek process/method optimization and savings all along the different phases of PBF projects. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
11. To gather 'lessons learnt' and provide feedback to other TOTAL E&P entities in his perimeter of activities.
12. To be aware of Project evolution and planning (contractors, context, locations, organisation and evolution, specificities...) impacting his activities and to participate in the identification of associated projects Digital and Innovation needs, covering all operational sites and over the entire project period (applications, services, data sharing, data storage, methodology, architecture...).
13. To implement and participate in the implementation of the validated PBF Digital and Innovative solutions and in their maintenance in PBF project locations and at Contractors' locations, to ensure Digital and Innovation availability and support actively the Project team (all locations):
- Checking of security norms and requirements (data confidentiality).
- Continuous anticipation of needs evolutions and regular update of the relevant tools.
- Advice on project management and information sharing solutions, database/network architecture and access rights administration.
- Ensure efficient deployment, adequate training and proper assistance to users in the usage of newly implemented Digital / Innovative tools.
- Assist in digital and innovative technical solutions / resolution of issues and follow-up problem resolution.
14. To participate in the definition of PBF Digital and Innovation Roadmap(s).
15. To participate in the definition (and revision as necessary) and follow-up of the Digital / Innovative tools development budget.
16. To participate in the reporting of Digital and Innovation activities (weekly report / inventory report).
17. To timely report to the PBF Digital and Innovation support Engineer, highlighting progress and encountered areas of concern.
18. To observe and impose strict confidentiality in the performance of his duties all along the course of the Project.
19. To do all task requested by its management.
Context and environment
PBF is the Brownfield project division of TEPA and benefits of a matrix organization. It's managing projects from Basic Engineering to Startup/hand-over to Field Operation team. The nature of the Brownfield projects, ie most of the execution activities offshore executed in SIMOPS on live FPSOs and congested seabed, increases the risks and consequently the challenges of the projects (coactivity's with other projects and maintenance activities, minimization of production shortfalls...). PBF is managing EPC contracts with major international Contractors including onshore prefabrication in Angola, offshore construction and Installation in Angola (FPSO modifications, SURF, SPS, SIMOPS, high number of contractors & subcontractors). The PBF projects might grow up to 200 people at peak, spread in different locations in the world with a wide range of nationalities to work with and different internal entities and companies to deal with.
Ensure support regarding all Digital and Innovation related activities with Project Team members and other concerned personnel. Assist the PBF Digital and Innovation support Engineer in the implementation of Digital and Innovative project related tools. Ensure that all activities he is responsible for, or involved in, are performed with the highest level of consideration to Project Quality Policy and Management system.
Duration / Location
Starting Date: 14th of October 2019
Duration: 1 year
Location: Luanda (Angola) Status: residential If rotational
Professional Experience (years): 2-5
Experience in similar position (years): +/- 1
Level / Diploma: Engineer or equivalent
Languages: English, Portuguese mandatory
Knowledge of IT security concepts
Knowledge of Office 365 environment
Knowledge in SharePoint and database management.
Knowledge of PRODOM environment X
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: