- Provide geoscience input to multi-disciplinary projects, from frontier exploration through discovery appraisal to field development and production.
- Performs discipline-specific interpretation and analysis using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques to provide Best In Class solutions for the client.
- Presents data, interpretations, and reports to clients either individually or as part of the larger project team.
- May lead small project teams or manage simple projects.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams working with an extensive client base.
- Must be highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of geological interpretation and analysis.
- Solid understanding of Drilling and Evaluation business.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability to advise clients on geosciences matters and provides solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline with minimum 3 years relevant work experience or/
- Master's Degree or related earth science discipline with minimum 2 years relevant work experience or/
- PhD on Geoscience or related earth science discipline with minimum 1year relevant work experience.