As the Production Enhancement Engineering Manager you will have overall technical responsibility for the operational Engineering department within the Production Enhancement Centre of Excellence (CoE). You are responsible for the technical execution of engineering activities of all subsea intervention asset operations whilst maintaining HSE excellence. Responsible for integration and development of processes that meet business needs across the organization.Essential Responsibilities:
You are considered to be a business partner involved in long-term planning for the assets within the CoE to set operational goals. This role contributes to the overall CoE strategy and manages complex issues within functional areas of expertise. This position reports functionally to the Global Engineering Leader for Integrated Services Solutions and operationally to the Production Enhancement CoE Leader.
- Responsibility for all engineering activities for the Production Enhancement CoE asset operations and maintenance.
- Provide engineering leadership with clear technical accountability
- Manages employees performing engineering and technical activities with resource optimization and workload coordination of multi-project schedules.
- Provide operational and strategic leadership to balance between short and long-term deliveries in line with budget and strategic commitments.
- Technical support to equipment during mobilisation, operations offshore, demobilisation and maintenance.
- Identify and implement key synergies to improve business processes, overall efficiency and execution.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, either on or off site, as necessary to drive work into the company.
- Ability to offer solution based technical offerings for the Subsea product line (Riser and Riserless Lightwell Intervention and Fluid Intervention.)
- Execute operation commitments and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide support to Bid Management to ensure executable bids, FEED studies and cost estimates of material, plant and personnel are proposed.
- Overall recruitment, resource and capacity management and planning for the department.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) management, monitoring and communication through monthly department updates.
- Accountability and oversight design processes and quality within the department.to produce detailed design calculations, preparation of engineering data sheets and specifications, drawings
- Drive Production Enhancement CoE Engineering team competence development.
- Ensure effective communication within the department including stakeholders in the all Regions and overall in the ISS Organization, Customer and Global Engineering Organizations.
- Engage with external regulatory bodies & forums to influence and anticipate design guidelines relevant to Production Enhancement solutions. (e.g BSEE, OGA, NOPSEMA, ICOTA, API)
- Bachelors degree in engineering from an accredited university or college
- Working knowledge of Subsea Intervention equipment including subsea Riserless Lightwell Intervention systems, Riser Based intervention systems as well as Fluid Stimulation systems.
- Knowledgeable on the installation, deployment and operations of the subsea intervention equipment and systems.
- Experienced in effectively managing people and teams in a dynamic fast paced environment, motivating others to achieving results.
- Self-motivated with keen interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Customer focused in defining quality and establishing priorities.
- Ability to implement Systems Engineering principles and processes
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience of offshore operations and/or preparation of equipment for deployment
- Project execution experience of design process management required to deliver integrated system solutions
- Commercial understanding with knowledge of outcome based commercial models
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more