As a Production Enhancement Field Operations Engineer you are responsible for technical support of the CoE assets, including RLWI systems, Riser based intervention systems as well as fluid intervention systems during maintenance, mobilisation and offshore operations. You will also drive delivery of system architecture of solutions for Production Enhancement CoE from early customer engagement through invitation to tender and project execution, which are commercially and technically sound.Essential Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Technical support to Lightwell Intervention and Fluid Intervention equipment during mobilisation, operations offshore, demobilisation and maintenance.
- Deliver system architecture design activity through the tender, design, build, delivery and operation business streams
- Deliver system asset and product (including suppliers) technical integrity surveys, refurbishment scope definition and refurbishment program execution
- Support Product intervention, inspection, maintenance and repair strategy
- System assembly and Integration testing program
- Write and review testing installation, operation, product and system operational documentation
- Deliver system design architecture, analysis, verification & validation activities
- Technical leadership of System engineering integrated plan and work pack definition with product companies, partners or 3rd parties
- Technical leadership of system documentation & deliverables e.g MDR master document re, MEL, SoS
- Attend client and 3rd party meetings to define operational limits and ensure clarity in requirements and expectations
- Technical risk management and mitigation plans for system architecture
- Ownership of engineering budget, progress and management of change process across architecture
- Ownership of design process management activities for design architecture
- Approval of technical review actions, minutes & closure responses
- Ownership of execution & on time delivery of the solution from engagement with product companies, partners or 3rd parties performing activities
- Establish cost analysis based on tasks and milestones to manage earned value of consumed engineering effort on activities for system design
- Technical leadership of configuration, control of system architecture & subsystems that optimize cost, schedule and resource needs
- Understanding of regulatory bodies & forums to implement design guidelines relevant to Production Enhancement solutions (e.g BSEE, OGA, NOPSEMA, ICOTA, API)
- Bachelors degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an engineering environment
- Working product knowledge, operational and/or service support of Subsea Intervention equipment including subsea Riserless Lightwell Intervention systems, Riser Based intervention systems as well as Fluid Stimulation systems.
- Experience in planning, program generation and execution of well intervention offshore operations and/or preparation of equipment for subsea deployment
- Project execution experience within an engineering environment.
- Effective team working and analytical skills.
- Proficient interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills.
- Experience of report writing and presentation skills.
- The ability to synthesize information, identify problems, establish facts and deduce solutions
Ideally you will also have:
- Ability to effectively deliver results in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Commitment to follow and develop operational procedures
- Project execution experience of design process management required to deliver integrated system solutions
- Commercial awareness with knowledge of outcome based commercial models
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more