Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Assembly, Maintenance, and Overhaul (AMO) Technician to support Completions & Well Intervention at our facility in Broussard, Louisiana.Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintains, tests, and assembles product / tools / sub-assemblies.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures for operations.
- Under Limited Supervision, perform Equipment mechanical disassembly, assembly, maintenance, overhaul and test as required.
- Work to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards.
- Complete tool inspections in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Enter data into database and access the necessary maintenance data records.
- Works within legal and compliance requirements and Baker Hughes a GE company Core Values.
- Available to work Overtime and On Call Schedule as needed
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience working within a shop based Manufacturing team and/or Assembly, Maintenance and overhaul environment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, assembly Drawings and parts list along with following formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment, such as calipers and tape measures, and processes.
- Basic computer skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm and on call schedule
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- 1+ years oilfield maintenance/tool build related experience a plus
- Forklift driving and Overhead Crane experience a plus.
- Experience with SAP ERP system.
Broussard, LA 70518
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more