Skills: Driller, Decommissioning, Well Control
Other Skills: Well engineer, Wellsite, Engineer, Drilling, Completions, Well management, Decom, Decommissioning, rotation, platform, casing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
This is a field-based position with an expected duration of 18 months. The successful candidates will be required to work an even time rotation (2/2 or 3/3) offshore with occasional office visits.
Job Description / Accountabilities:
To provide well engineering and operational assistance to the offshore & onshore operations teams:
- preparation of Daily Drilling Report (DOR) and End of Well Reports (EOWR)
- preparation of EDM wellbore equipment reports, cement reports and well status diagrams
- supervision of operations (cementing, pressure testing, etc.) as directed by DSV and/or CWIS
- active participation in the Assist & Assure HSE programme
- daily liaison with onshore Operations Engineer (EDM phases, time tracker, WSD, programme, etc.)
- provide operational input to into lookahead and logistics plan
- preparation of all calculations and tallies required to support abandonment operations
To track and monitor performance of the abandonment operations, capturing learning and identifying improvement to optimize future operations; offshore focal point for:
- NPT reporting, follow up and close out
- Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) creation, follow up and close out
- After Action Reviews (AARs); timely collation of all learnings associated with completed operations
- chemical, performance and cost tracking
- management of all well control equipment certification and testing (eWCAT)
- management of NORM and compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines
- line of defence (LOD1) audits; documenting findings, co-ordination of follow up, etc.
Offshore survival certification
Experience using EDM suite of applications, preparing daily operations reports, performance tracking plan vs actual, reporting out lessons learned and incorporating lessons in next project
Min. 5 years' experience required
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.