Skills: Driller, Decommissioning, Well Control
Other Skills: Well engineer, Wellsite, Engineer, Drilling, Completions, Well management, Decom, Decommissioning, rotation, platform, casing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
This is a field-based position with an expected duration of 18 months. The successful candidates will be required to work an even time rotation (2/2 or 3/3) offshore with occasional office visits.
Job Description / Accountabilities:
To provide well engineering and operational assistance to the offshore & onshore operations teams:
- preparation of Daily Drilling Report (DOR) and End of Well Reports (EOWR)
- preparation of EDM wellbore equipment reports, cement reports and well status diagrams
- supervision of operations (cementing, pressure testing, etc.) as directed by DSV and/or CWIS
- active participation in the Assist & Assure HSE programme
- daily liaison with onshore Operations Engineer (EDM phases, time tracker, WSD, programme, etc.)
- provide operational input to into lookahead and logistics plan
- preparation of all calculations and tallies required to support abandonment operations
To track and monitor performance of the abandonment operations, capturing learning and identifying improvement to optimize future operations; offshore focal point for:
- NPT reporting, follow up and close out
- Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) creation, follow up and close out
- After Action Reviews (AARs); timely collation of all learnings associated with completed operations
- chemical, performance and cost tracking
- management of all well control equipment certification and testing (eWCAT)
- management of NORM and compliance with internal and regulatory guidelines
- line of defence (LOD1) audits; documenting findings, co-ordination of follow up, etc.
Offshore survival certification
Experience using EDM suite of applications, preparing daily operations reports, performance tracking plan vs actual, reporting out lessons learned and incorporating lessons in next project
Min. 5 years' experience required
Bringing over 60 years of experience to the market, Petro People provide both tailored Recruitment Services and Upstream & Downstream Project Engineering & Management Solutions to the Oil & Energy Sector.
Petro People provide a tailored Recruitment Service to our clients globally and have amassed over 60 years of experience working exclusively in the Oil & Energy industry.
Using our 7 Stage Collaborative Model, we are perfectly positioned to support you in both permanent and contract positions onshore or offshore.
Based in the Oil & Gas capital of Europe, Petro People provide a full Turnkey Project Engineering & Management Service to our global Upstream & Downstream clients.
Whether we provide a full Project Management Team or a single discipline engineer, our experienced personnel form a crucial part of our clients operation and together they ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time, within budget and fully achieve the intended requirements.
Project Management including Support & Planning
Project Teams & Personnel
Brownfield and Greenfield FEED & Engineering Services
Construction & Pre-fabrication
Commissioning & Decommissioning
Logistics & Mobilisation
Recruitment & Payroll Solutions
Offshore Drilling services
SPS & UWILD Projects
Upgrade, Repair & Modification Projects
Stacking & Reactivation
Petrochemical / Refinery Project Personnel
Plant Upgrade / Repair or Modification projects
Commissioning & Decommissioning Services
FEED & Engineering Services
Please visit our website for more information on our Recruitment or Project Services.
Part of the Maxwell Drummond Group