Critical Path Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical Discipline)
- 10+ years in the OIl and Gas industry with onsite refinery experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Extensive construction project experience
- Experience in analyzing critical path forward on projects
- Experience working with Scheduling and Planning team to incorporate engineering requirements into the schedule, and consider manpower and hours required for critical engineering items.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.