Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Payments initiation and flow control;
- Control payments flow execution;
- Active interactions with AP/AR and Payment teams to sustain payments process;
- Routing of cash between bank accounts to ensure appropriate liquidity at group companies;
- Bank statements posting and accounting check on daily basis in different accounting systems - ORACLE, 1C8.
- Preparation of reports related to currency control objects
- Timely register/maintenance of contracts in bank
- Preparation of documentation for currency control purposes for payments execution
- Resolve issues related to payments by liaising with bank
- Perform monthly account reconciliation procedure
- Participate in process improvement projects as required
- Respond to Bank related queries as required
- Respond to internal and external business queries as necessary;
- Follow all procedures related to currency control
- Operating and responsible for E-banking software;
- Propose/manage HQ funding. FX conversions, funds placement deals, trade finance deals execution, other operations;
- Posting and checking of monthly revaluation for the group of entities;
- Lead and respond to auditor queries, internal and external business queries as necessary;
- Support Manager on other tasks related to Treasury activities
- Support to the Manager in project work and treasury related projects management;
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Prepare Cash Flow statement for audit period;
- Control/review monthly revaluation for BHGE entities;
- Manage treasury operations accounting periods closing;
- Manage and review daily processing/checking posting of bank transactions;
- Finance/Accounting degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in treasury accounting;
- Upper-Intermediate or above English skills, both oral and written;
- Strong time management and multitasking skills with ability to prioritize appropriately;
- Thorough knowledge of local STAT & GAAP accounting & reporting principles in treasury area;
- 1C knowledge is required;
- Oracle, SAP knowledge as advantage;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more