Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Accounting, Payroll
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Under minimal supervision, performs monthly payroll calculation for onshore and offshore staff complex accounting activities which may include maintaining general ledger accounts and developing financial statements and reports.
· Keeps record in 1C software.
· Responsible for SPF, Statistics and Tax reports preparation.
· Assists the accounting staff in monthly closes of the ledger.
· Assists in various account reconciliations and analyses.
· May provide functional advice and training to less experienced accountants.
· Handles special projects, as assigned
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
· Finance or equivalent with 3+ years of experience or Master's Degree in Accounting
· Finance with 2+ years of experience
· Possesses and applies broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
· Excellent attention to detail with good analytical skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent PC skills.
· Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.