- Ensure onshore readiness of all ECP campaign activities and interventions on FPSO working with the ECP Campaign Coordinator
- Achieves ECP construction activities for campaigns/major interventions offshore on schedule and according to HSE regulations.
- Manages a multi-disciplinary technical team from contractor, offshore efficiently and in a good working spirit.
- Provides onshore/offshore support to the ECP Campaign and Major shutdown coordinator
JOB CONTENTS/PROBLEM SOLVING (ACTIVITIES)
- Follow up readiness of all onshore items (materials, personnel, pre-fabs and premobilization, etc) for all ECP major interventions and campaigns.
- Organize and supervise day to day ECP campaign /major interventions works offshore to ensure successful delivery.
- Acts as the main point of contact of the ECP Contractor Site Representatives offshore.
- Evaluates construction issues on the worksite with Contractor and contribute to their resolution at worksite level whenever possible.
- Maintains offshore an updated register of all deviations and non-conformances and develop them into a punch list of items to be resolved regarding all SMRs/Projects where applicable.
- Monitors the overall progress of the contractors against schedule, providing reporting on same to line management, highlighting the potential for slippage and propose remedial actions and signing contractor daily reports.
- Perform site surveys to proffer solutions to site issues and provide inputs to preparation of Scope of works for fabrication and site construction activities
- Assists in constructability reviews and the planning and scheduling of construction jobs.
- Reports any site issue to ECP site Superintendent and maintain regular and efficient information to him.
- Ensures that activities performed on site fulfil all HSE requirements.
- Implements with Contractor Site Representative, Risk assessments for all activities and ensure identified mitigations are in place.
- Ensures close Liaison with contractors and their sub-contractors, ensuring all permits to work are in place before the start of any campaign.
- Reviews construction contractors' work procedures; assess contractors' personnel and equipment for suitability for the work.
- Ensures contractors have viable schedules for their work, recognizing interfaces with other ongoing company activities.
- Ensures that contractors maintain adequate records for all inspection and testing carried out.
- Participates in all pre-commissioning activities in conjunction with contractors' staff and company operations staff.
- Maintains good relationships with FO/MTNC team, with DW-ECP teams and with Contractor(s), being flexible enough but also strict when necessary (safety or other aspects) to achieve the objectives of the Site Modification Requests or of the Warranty Claim issues.
- Any other work of a similar nature as may be requested by DW ECP Management
- Ensures HSE values are well understood and are not breached under any circumstance while carrying out offshore construction activities on the FPSO.
- Establishes accurate records keeping, project follow up and good progress reporting.
- Ensures effective and timely response to construction activity and ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Validates offshore construction works by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirement
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum Qualification: HND, B. Sc. /B. Eng in Mechanical/Piping Engineering or equivalents with a minimum of 10 years' experience in Oil and Gas construction activities,
- Experience: Piping Site supervision, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an FPSO. Experience with TOTAL FPSO will be added advantage