Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Essential Responsibilities:- Develop TaiWan MS business (including Panametics, Reuter Stokes and Druck) , Work closely with current channel partner on Panametircs , identify the potential customer and channel partner. Be responsible for MS sales operation plan in TaiWan, work with CSR and OTR team to achieve regional sales target quarterly and yearly and ensure business sustainably growth,
- Having a knowledgeable and experience of Ultrasonic flowmeter meter/ Gas analyzer product sales and application ,Basic product and application presentation is mandatory. Build effective regional pipeline and manage pipeline in DM which is based on the requirement.
- A clearly landscape for TaiWan O&G industry, know customer entitlement in each O&G upstream and downstream segment, keep and protect GE installed base and develop new GE sensor application, new customer.
- Understand TaiWan competitor and competitor's product and application, responsibility of collecting market trends and specific customer requirement and feedback to PM and engineer timely.
- Work with GE channel in using a Win/Win approach in managing the sales territory to meet customer requirement, exploring new partner on new customer and application.
- Manage channel based on channel management regulation. Ensure Channel to meet quarterly and yearly target. channel performance and standard behavior are KPI to measure sales individual performance.
- Know GE ITO and OTR process, make basic quotation independently, work with PS and AE to identify CPO target and track CPO process
- Work with PS and AE to organize customer's events to promote GE products. Support marketing programs, strategies and new Product promotion.
- Support function team for product delivery, payment collection, functions communication to complete the whole business process and improve customer's satisfaction.Qualifications/Requirements:- Bachelor degree or above in Process control, Automation or Instrumentation.
- Basic English communication skills
- Above 5 years of sales experience, preferably in the sales of pressure instrument experience.
- Background of similar products experience or segment experience would be advantage.
- Results-oriented, good communication, be motivator, self-starter and dedicated team player. Can work and perform well under pressure.
- Connect strategy with daily working. Strong execution ability is needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Customer centricity with result-oriented mindset
- Good communication skill in both Chinese.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more