Skills: Cost Engineer, Estimating
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
15 years of experience in estimation out of which at least 5 Yrs shall be in Sr. Project Estimation Engineer or in Supervision of a Multi Discipline Estimation Team.
Excellent Written & Spoken English.
Knowledge of Estimation Software Systems like PMMS, PROMAT and E / I Module
Has good knowledge & experience of working on PC based Estimation Programmes in MS Excel.
To prepare Large Value / Mega Tenders and coordinate various estimating Activities across number of tenders with respective Sr. Proposal Managers. Jobholders oversee / enhance the compilation of multi discipline Estimates and Proposals and carry out final review before forwarding to Sr. Proposal Manager / Vice President Procurement.
1. Allocate work within Estimation section.
2. Compile remarks on discrepancies or regarding missing documents and clarifications requests.
3. Coordinate between Various multi discipline Estimation Teams and provides timely feedback to Sr. Proposal Manager / Vice President Contracts regarding the Progress on Estimation Work and additional resources or period required for Bid Submission.
4. Coordinate with I.T section in regards to the development of the Estimation Systems.
5. Review final Man-hours Summaries & Commercial Bid Tabulations for Bulk Materials, Tagged Items & Equipment Packages against quotations.
6. Review salient Commercial issues like Payment Terms, Delivery Periods, Bid Validities, and Warranties for final review & compilation of Tender Resume.
7. Coordinate between multi discipline Estimation Teams for the preparation, review and enhancement of the Commercial Bid Tabulations.
8. Check the Estimated Cost, Tender Resume, computed Unit Rates and Selling Prices.
9. Carries out Price Distribution based on Clients requirements and for final checking of the Technical / Commercial Proposal and assists in compilation of Final Technical & Commercial Proposals.
10. Organize Training to newly recruited Estimators with all aspects of estimation activities and monitor their performance.
11. Compute & analyze such Estimates for Variation Order against the CONTRACT Price Schedule and Unit Rates.
12. Provide necessary assistance to all aspects related to Tenders / Projects/ Proposals.