Skills: Facilities Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Oklahoma City, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently seeking a Senior Facilities Manager in the Oklahoma City, OK area with previous experience within the oil and gas industry to provide day to day engineering and technical support to Operations.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Manage design as determined by internal control standards, and effectively communicate any and all changes to the appropriate party.
- Provide engineering support to assure compliance with Regulatory requirements.
- Conduct debottlenecking and optimization studies in support of Operations
- Lead small engineering projects from conceptual design to installation and operation.
- Identify hazards, best practices, evaluate state of the art equipment and practices, and incorporate sound engineering practices for the design and construction of all new facilities.
Skills / Qualifications
- University degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering
Skills and Competencies:
- Driven, detailed, and goal oriented individual with strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing demands on resources.
- Ability to troubleshoot routine mechanical systems and components Understanding of applicable industry codes
- Ability to communicate effectively and deal with internal groups, external suppliers, and vendors.
- Strong Environment, Health and Safety focus and commitment
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.