Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This position supports Halliburton's Cementing product service line.
* Under broad direction, promotes service excellence and customer satisfaction by providing training and guidance to individuals engaged in well site service work.
* Reviews performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement.
* Promotes the use of the Halliburton Management System (HMS). Promotes and encourages safety and service quality.
* Monitors on-site field performance assessments (End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS)/ Key Performance Indicator review).
* Champions the implementation of new technology within Product Service Line (PSL).
* Assists employees with Human Resource Development and Human Resources issues (i-Learn, PPR).
* Trains and mentors employees engaged in well site service work.
* Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for PSL.
* Investigates and performs follow-up activities on unplanned events and/or jobs.
* Investigates accidents, injuries and incidents within assigned PSL.
* Coordinates the hiring process for assigned PSL; in concert with Human Resources.
* Administers drug testing & other compliance requirements; in concert with Human Resources.
* Interfaces and works effectively with Service Coordinator counterpart pursuant to employee development and evaluation issues.
Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in production and operations management, industrial engineering, or similar disciplines and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations which includes experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role. 10-12 years of Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations experience, including experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role may be substituted in lieu of undergraduate degree requirement.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4720 Industrial Dr, Bossier City, Louisiana, 71111, United States
Requisition Number: 79291
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.