Skills: Contracts Administration
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Space Systems (OSS) is a precision engineering and manufacturing group which specializes in turn-key design, development, manufacturing, certification, maintenance, and testing of extra-vehicular and intra-vehicular (EVA & IVA) tools and equipment for astronauts; including life support and environmental control systems for space; robotic systems for military, space, and biological research; and thermal protection systems for launch vehicles. We also provide specialized engineering and support services in these areas, and astronaut training in NASA's Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory.
For more information please go to www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click Space Systems (OSS). This position is located in Clear Lake, Texas.
The Contracts Analyst is responsible for assisting with: responding to Request for Proposals; negotiating contracts and associated business risks; executing contract awards and modifications; and negotiating Terms and Conditions, Proprietary Information Exchange Agreements, and Teaming Agreements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with proposal, administration, and general business process for contract management support to Government and Commercial programs, in accordance with Company policies, acquisition regulations and customer requirements.
- Assist in timely delivery of proposals and customer deliverables.
- Process contract information and maintain contracts database.
- Assist Contract Management with support to internal program teams, assisting in solving problems, and offering creative solutions.
- Develop strong customer relationships (internal & external), interacting frequently, and working as a team to resolve issues and streamline processes.
- Assist with the analysis, preparation and negotiation of contractual agreements such as Teaming, Non-Disclosure, Memorandum of Understandings/Memorandum of Agreements and other binding agreements as the business opportunity presents.
- Accomplish Department and Division objectives by promoting sound business principles.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, corporate policies and best practices.
- Program related travel may be required.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree (Business field preferred).
- Experience with data entry into accounting and contract databases.
- Self-starter with good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem solving skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required .
- Experience in Contracts Administration and/or Purchasing.
- General Financial/Proposal work is beneficial.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.