On a typical day, not limited to, the Offshore Solid Control Field Operator for Drilling and Completion Fluids based out of Broussard, LA will weld, ensure maintenance and monitor the solid control equipment on the offshore rig. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for multiple or single products/services in a single legal entities.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance to field staff.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
Desired Characteristics: Locations:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in an oilfield operations environment.
- 1+ year of recent experience with Solid Control equipment and processes
- Must have experience working offshore
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more