Skills: Business Development, HR - Recruitment, Sales
Other Skills: Sales, Business Development, Administration, Process, Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Carlton Resource Solutions due to continued growth and expansion is seeking a Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join a busy and thriving Commercial Division. This opportunity is well-suited to either an ambitious graduate with 12 months' experience in a target-driven sales role or an established sales executive who is consistently over-achieving in your current role.
• Prospecting via telephone to identify potential candidates looking for new roles.
• Sourcing candidates through job boards, adverts, referrals, social media and our database.
• Matching candidates' skills and experience to vacancy requirements.
• Contacting them via telephone to 'sell' them the opportunity.
• Working towards associated activity based KPIs and revenue targets.
• Interviewing and screening candidates by phone or face to face.
• Preparing targeted shortlists of CVs to required deadlines and exacting specifications.
• Managing the candidate and client relationships throughout the hiring process.
• Arranging interviews, providing feedback and negotiating job offers.
The ideal candidates will be either educated to degree level or equivalent with 12 months' experience in a target-driven sales role or have a couple of years of experience in a B2B telesales role.
You will be able to evidence being a high achiever by your academic or employment accomplishments to date. This may include solid job tenures, performance awards, job promotions, a validated P60 earnings statement, certificates or accreditations.
You will be a confident, bright and positive individual who enjoys interacting with people and has an excellent telephone manner. You will also be able to clearly articulate your commercial awareness and demonstrate the ability to pick things up quickly.
This position would suit an ambitious, driven and motivated individual who is determined to succeed. In return Carlton can offer genuine career progression and additional qualifications within recruitment.
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.