A dedicated legal entity finance representative, owning and managing the statutory filing obligations for SCL/STO branches and the external relationships with authorities. Providing specialist finance knowledge and execution capability towards FO and Business Finance to ensure compliance with external regulations.What's the role?
- Ensure overall compliance with relevant external legal & fiscal compliance requirements and a proper functioning control framework is in place.
- Timely sign off and submit tax filling, various local statutory reports and other required reports, legally liable for report integrity, accuracy and compliance. Interface with external authorities for their queries, forecast requirements etc.
- Support audits and investigations triggered by external authorities, manage respective interfaces
- Support implementation of new regulations within Finance remit.
- Support Deputy Controller in other manage of change projects.
- Own the interface with the external authorities at legal entity level
- Work with Finance Operations , Business Finance and Business on external information requests, which includes staying connected with latest developments across all LoB/CBs within the entity.
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.Requirements What we need from you
- A financial accounting professional qualification (e.g. Accounting degree or relevant accreditation such as CA/CPA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Good understanding of legal entity financial, corporate/legal, and tax/fiscal frameworks.
- Good communication, stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills, and the ability to achieve results through influencing and motivating others
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.