Offers the opportunity as an experienced Quality Control Manager-Completion department for their team in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead QC engineers in completion department.
- Implements, maintains and continually improves BHI Quality System.
- Follow-up on the DMIAC/FIMP process with reliability team as needed.
- Provides training, tools and techniques to allow other functions to achieve the established goals and objectives.
- Organizes and perform internal audits as required.
- Follows-up and closes audit findings using available reporting systems.
- Supports Customer audits to BHI facilities.
- Ensures that processes are conducted according the QMS requirements and continually improve them using 6 Sigma techniques.
- Selects, evaluates and re-evaluates suppliers by conducting audits, according BHI procedures, and reports results into Approved Suppliers System.
- Participates in failures investigation supporting Reliability and workshop maintenance functions.
- Reports nonconformities and DMR's.
- Provides training to QC team members as required.
- BS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-5 years in leading quality team.
- Preferred minimum of 2-5 years' experience in Quality Standards (i.e., ISO 9000, API, TQM), preferred certified API Spec Q2 lead auditor or practitioner.
- Preferred project management and lean six-sigma experience
- Preferred minimum of 10 years relevant oil field experience in completion services.
- Assertive and self-motivated to develop and implement Quality Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills, tact and diplomacy to interface with various internal and external customers
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more