Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Technical Project Manager (m/f) - Engineering in Celle, Germany.Essential Responsibilities:
The Role would have to interact with the Supply Chain/ Factory Leaders, Digital Technology Leaders, work with various DT consultants and DT horizontals to provide the right DT Supply Chain Solutions in the region. The role would be expected to be hands-on when need to fix the issues as well as be able to step back and see how the projects/operations are moving and identify any trends, issues.
- Drive Infrastructure projects in the region/Site - e.g. New Office Build Outs/Plant Build outs/ Acquisition Integration Support etc.
- Drive Operational Excellence i.e. Work with Compute & Storage team to improve servers performance and availability, Work with Network Teams to continuously improve the Voice & Data Network services and with Sensor enablement team to continuously monitor the performance of Factory optimization tools rolled out.
- Focus on supporting the Business Growth by improving & Tailoring processes to suit the needs, partnering with the Businesses Teams on their Business Specific requirements
- Liaison with various DT Teams for any User escalations on the applications & Tools used
- Implement and design major data flows with ECC + MES
- Prepare and execute tests for BCP (Business Continuity Planning) and DRP (Disaster Recovery Planning)
- Support strategy of next generation IT solutions and best practices within Supply Chain
- Experience in implementing and supporting IT platforms and tools
- Degree in IM, Engineering or related field
- Experience with established leadership across the discipline and function
- Strong project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement, customer focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
- Effective cross-functional, interpersonal & communication skills, exposure to working in matrix environment
- Experience with working in IT infrastructure environment
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Tools e.g. SAP
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification of advantage
- Independent thinker and decision maker
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to act strategically and deliver local decisions aligned with a Global approach.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization