Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: California, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Ø Position Summary:
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process and assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, and webinars specific to the Bureau Veritas Consumer Products division. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
Ø Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by numerous sources (externally / internally).
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts. This may also include former customers of Bureau Veritas.
- Ability to identify qualified leads and match them to BVCPS services.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Provide the targeted leads to their supervisor for distribution to the appropriate Business Development Manager for follow up and development.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members once assigned to determine the necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members, and define the specific opportunities within the lead.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads once assigned by the Director of Business Development to the business development manager to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and screen opportunities.
- Overcome objections / obstacles of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote list prices and discuss standard credit terms.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in SALESFORCE.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Provide a weekly update and if an urgent follow up is required provide a daily update to the Business Development Manager and copy their appropriate supervisor.
Ø Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and help in closing deals with the assigned Business Development manager.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Prospecting Skills to develop qualified leads
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Ø Experience and Educational Background Required for the Job:
- 2 year degree
- Two to three years of direct/proven work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.