Provides Direction Drilling support to Drilling Services team based in Malaysia
- Under broad direction provides direct instruction and supervision to junior Field Engineers on day-to-day wellsite work and activities.
- Provides advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate.
- Provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tool(s) and / or service(s).
- Work is evaluated upon completion by a Field Supervisor (where appropriate), local Operations Management and the external Customer to ensure objectives have been met.
- Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
- Expected to maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ years' experience with Baker Hughes Drilling Services in Directional Drilling role
- Necessary Tool Experience Required: Motors, AutoTrak G3, Well Architect
- Optional Tool Experience desired: AutoTrak Curve / AutoTrak Exact, CoPilot
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia