Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job opportunity in Iraq
Senior Well Engineer (Wells Operation Team Leader)
Manages and in charge of Drilling operations on assigned rig(s). Includes establishing work schedules, evaluating rig personnel, structures, machinery, reviewing work programs, monitoring operations, coordinating and availing internal & external support services. Assumes total responsibility during operation and rig moves.
Duties and responsibilities
- Leading drilling operation team, ensure the correct management of the drilling operations by optimizing the assets and equipment and supervising the execution of the activities of his/her subordinates.
- Cooperate with the rig site personnel in performing the rig moving activities by supervising the activity of his subordinates.
- QAQC Contractor daily reports DDOR, EDM, Compass, TVD/performance etc., prepare daily summaries, print performance graphs, quarterly QPA reporting, invoicing and time sheets.
Verify the maintenance routines of the drilling equipment/assets are appropriate and they guarantee an efficient performance of the drilling activities.
- Verify the stock level of spare parts and consumables for the drilling equipment on the rigs of his/her competence are kept at an appropriate level.
- Ensure HSE and Q/A policies and standards are implemented on the rig sites. Actively participate to HSE inspections/audit on the rig site. Call for/Participate to investigations in case of serious incidents Plans.
- Coordinates and follows up on all rig's upgrading classification and certification. Undertakes periodic physical inspection of assigned rig(s) to ensure that the required standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and safety being applied.
- Reviews rig contracts, analyzes and advises management on liabilities and financial impact associated with new requirements, recommends amendments where appropriate.
- Conduct regular job performance appraisal and identifying training needs. Mentoring & coaching of Iraqi Wells Engineers
Qualification & Training Requirements
- B.Sc. Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
Sofomation is an international recruitment agency with profound specialization in Oil & Gas, EPC, IT, Rail, Logistics, Healthcare and Energy Sectors. We have an international dominance and cater to the various Fortune 500 companies across locations in APAC/MENA and UK/US since 1999, having our Global Reach by being strategically located in United States, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Malaysia, Singapore & India.
We are able to assist organizations in gaining a competitive edge by delivering highly skilled resources through a global search effort across diverse nationalities, which aims at bringing the best talent, in the market place.
Our expert team takes the time to understand candidate’s careers to date and future aspirations. This allows us to offer expert advice and help take their career to the next level.
Our Team replicates subject market experts and headhunters having in-depth knowledge which helps us to excel not just in recruitments but also enables us to understand and translate your business needs into key deliverable responses. Our focus is always on innovative and value-added recruitment solutions to maximize client returns through our unique state-of-the-art recruitment model.
We have hosted recruitment drives globally that speak of our success and light the doorways of abounding number of satisfied employers and employees.