Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Job Title: Sales Co-ordinator
To support the sales team by administering Insphire CRM and office system and co-ordinate all other admin services for the sales department as required in order to ensure a smooth transition for the Customer from initial enquiry through to receipt and acknowledgement of PO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully support the sales team for all sales enquiries
- Answer phone calls and respond to website enquiries as required
- Pass opportunities to Sales team
- Follow up the status of sales/rental quotations
- Raise enquiries and quotes on CRM and Insphire as required
- Contact customers coordinating with sales engineers
- CRM housekeeping as and when required
- Prepare and amend all sales and rental quotes ensuring that all appropriate documents are attached e.g. T's & C's, technical data etc.
- Keep all job files up to date on the network regularly
- Complete internal Order Acknowledgement process for all Purchase Orders received
- Provide data and reports to help the sales team
- Progress internal quote through to contract award in CRM / Insphire
- Assist sales team with order handover to operations through formal rollout of PO and instructions.
- Attend regular sales meetings
- Attend meetings/training as required to ensure technical awareness and compliance of CUL Quality management System, Health & Safety management System and company objectives
- Assist with marketing activities
The post holder will be office based
The post holder will be required to communicate with customers, suppliers and internal departments either in person, e-mail or by telephone
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.