Skills: Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Technician
Other Skills: Mechanical separation assets
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Job Title: Separation Technician
Onshore and ad-hoc Offshore servicing of CUL rental & client mechanical separation assets (Mainly Disc Stack Separator's & Decanters)
To assist with tasks in the day to day running of the CUL workshop.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Servicing of offshore Mechanical Separation equipment (Disc Stack Separators, Decanters, pumping units)
- Installation & Operation of CUL rentals assets offshore
- Survey for equipment installations
- Complete offshore paperwork as required
- Equipment Inventories pre and post job
- Maintaining CUL rental assets on & offshore
- Handle mobilisations and demobilisations of CUL equipment
- Handle Receipt of Supplier deliveries
- Safety Awareness - All CUL Equipment & Workshop activities
- Communication with all staff members
- General Warehouse tasks
- Attend all training courses provided
- Follow company procedures
- Forklift Driving (training will be provided if required)
- Deliveries/Collections where required
- Assist with stock checks
- Any other duties line manager deems necessary
The post holder will be part of the offshore team and required to work in the workshop when not offshore or on accumulated lieu time.
The post holder will be required to communicate with clients, suppliers and colleagues. This contact may be in person or by telephone /e-mail
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.