Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Job Title: Internal sales
Role function: As part of the internal sales team ensure all duties are completed and focus on converting enquiries into profitable sales orders to help achieve the annual budget.
- Ensuring all sales enquiries are quoted efficiently and in a timely manner
- Quotations are followed up in accordance with the Critical Success Factors
- Orders are processed efficiently in accordance with the customers specification and Purchase Order requirements
- Effectively manage orders from enquiry stage to delivery of goods
- Associated paperwork is processed efficiently and correctly in accordance with any specific standard or customer requirement
- Management of personal quote database and following up with clients
- Prepare Orders for Invoicing and ensure all orders are passed for invoicing
- Prepare supplier Purchase Orders for back to back orders
- Ensure all suppliers conform to our ISO9001 policies
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure all policies within our ISO9001 Quality Management Systems are compliant
- Communicate and support external Sales Team
- Communicate and liaise with Operation Team and any other business unit
- Promote company products across the range where ever possible
- Any other duties reasonably requested that are deemed appropriate to your level of post
- Responsible for abiding by the company Health & Safety Policy
- Responsible for undertaking training if and when required
- Responsible for following the Critical Success Factors set by the company
- Meeting Attendance will be required and maybe at premises away from your location of work.
- Status of outstanding quotes
- Submission of orders for invoicing
- Update IT system when required
- Adhoc reporting maybe required
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.