Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Job Title: General Labourer
Purpose of Position:
Assist in various departments within the facility cleaning and preparing equipment
- Carry out general labouring duties as required including dope changing, painting
- Load / unload equipment
- Assist with preparation of equipment, as directed by Ops Manager / Supervisors
- Convey materials from storage / worksites to designated areas.
- Any other duties as required
- Ensure that all work is carried out within Workstrings QHSE guidelines and procedures.
- Good time-keeper.
- Integrate well with other members of staff.
- General workshop and offshore experience preferred but not essential
- Forklift Driver Certificate (up to 7 tonnes)
- Banksman Slinger Certificate.
- Crane Operator's Certificate preferable
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.